Creating A New Way Of Improving The Key Competencies Of Adults
Project Number : 2021-1-DE02-KA220-ADU-000028281
- 01Deutsche Stickgilde e.V. (E10132729-Germany) (COORDINATOR)
- 02Avrupa Yenilikçi Toplum Derneği (E10258369 - Turkey)
- 03Stowarzyszenie "Szansa dla Aktywnych (E10036166-Poland)
- 04Global Education Center B.V. (E10258670-Netherlands)
- 05İstanbul Üniversitesi Cerrahpaşa Tıp Fakültesi (E10021476 Turkey)
- 06In Progress (E10031537-Italy)
The main aim of this project is to extend and develop self – directed learning platform in order to improve adult education in the six project partners’ countries and therefore, to promote a sense of belonging for adult learners who are at high risk of exclusion such as unemployed people by creating opportunities to practice personal, social and learning to learn competencies in an inclusive learning environment that naturally fosters self-esteem and resilience.
- 01Cultural awareness and expression (civic engagement, social inclusion)
- 02Digital and technology-based competencies (Improvement of Digital Skills)
- 03Creation of a milestone tracker app for tracking the children’s development.
- 04Interpersonal skills, and the ability to adopt new competencies (empowering self-learning and life-long learning. Within each of these, we will build in many micro-courses e.g. understanding cultural and other differences (for migrants/refugees/people dealing with those); IT skills (email/web/search, word processing, spreadsheets, elements of design e.g. to make CVs look better), public speaking/presentation skills, etc. Once these adult learners have these competencies, they will be more confident in their own abilities to find jobs or create businesses.